Wednesday 11 September 2019

NFL: EXPENSIVE RICHARD MILLE WATCH WILL CONTINUE TO BE WORN BY ODELL BECKHAM JR.


Odell Beckham Jr. will continue to wear his custom made Richard Mille watch during games...


On his debut last Sunday with Cleveland Brown Odell Beckham Jr. was sporting his expensive Richard Mille watch. 

The same Richard Mille watch was on the right wrist of Rafael Nadal. The news was dominated with the NFL season opening games, the US Open men's finals and Richard Mille watch.  

The combined time pieces are worth near to $1 million. 

Only 500 of that type have been made, so it's a very valuable time piece from Richard Mille.

After loosing to Tennessee Titans Beckham said he would wear the expensive watch again next time. 

He had the orange RM 11-03 Automatic Flyback Chronograph McLaren that cots him $189,500. 


"It shouldn't be an issue," said Beckham Jr. 

He will wear it "the same way I wear it everyday, at practice. I go here, I go there. I've been wearing it. Take a shower with it on. That's just me." 

The NFL has clear rules on what to wear and why but this case has raised a lot of buzz.


"I'm here to play football. 

"I would love for them to talk about football and what I do on the field, if i messed up or I didn't do well on the field, talk about my performance. Don't talk about any extracurricular, that's just it. If anybody else would have  worn the watch, or if it was a $20 watch, it wouldn't have been no problem."

He also said the "watch is plastic."

No comments:

Post a Comment