Sunday 29 September 2019

IAAF WORLD ATHLETIS CHAMPIONSHIP 2019: CHRISTIAN COLEMAN ANSWERS CRITICS WITH HIS BEST PERFORMANCE IN DOHA


The fastest man in the world, Christian Coleman,gn decided he would answer his critics with a 9.76s performance at the world athletics championship in Doha...


He won the gold in the 100m race beating Justin Gatling who locked 9.89s. 

Coleman just came from being charged by the US Anti Doping Agency but was later overturned by be the World Anti-Doping Agency  for skipping 3 drug tests in a period of 12 months. 

He was under heavy criticism by fellow athletes for not being honest when others are following the rules. 

Legend Michael Johnson said Coleman can not be face of the sport and it "competently disqualifies" him. 


Andre De Grasse took third spot with 9.90s on the clock. The fastest man in the world sad, "I am humble, I'm just here t win titles."


"It is an incredible time. I think the sky's the limit.  I think I still have a lot of things I can work on and improve. I think I can keep dropping my time." 

No comments:

Post a Comment