Friday 18 November 2016

BOXING: TAKE A PEEK AT ANTHONY JOSHUA'S GYM

 

Anthony Joshua has invested his money well and some of it into a state-of-the-art boutique Gym...



The luxurious Gym is called BXR and it it a members only Gym...



He said he wanted people to "train like I train"...The BXR Gym will be open starting January...


"We have pulled together the best coaches, medical teams and equipment in the business and brought the ring to Chiltern Street, offering state of the art training facilities for anyone who wants to join."...



On top of everything the club has the latest sound system that will be playing music straight from clubs in Ibiza...


Joshua added "I spend the majority of my life in the Gym so I know what is required to make a truly great one. I was absolutely blown away with the passion and enthusiasm of BXR team to create something that does not exist in London currently."

No comments:

Post a Comment