Monday 22 January 2018

RONALDO DE LIMA: ONE OF THE GREATEST FOOTBALLER WANTS TO BUY A LOWER LEAGUE TEAM


The former Brazilian international Ronaldo de Lima wants to buy a lower league team in Spain of England...During his career Ronaldo was considered on of the best footballer at the time and still fans consider him as such and now he wants to move-on to bigger things. 

He was being asked if he wanted to go for the Brazilian FA top spot but he declined and said he wants to buy a lower league team in Spain or England. 


"It would be an honour for me. "But first I would like to gain experience by working at a great club. 

"I am thinking of buying a lower league team in Spain of England." 

"I want to do something innovative. I believe I am ready for this challenge."

No comments:

Post a Comment