Thursday 18 January 2018

RONALDINHO: LIONEL MESSI SENDS A MESSAGE TO RONALDINHO AFTER RETIREMENT


Lionel Messi sent Ronaldinho Gaucho a message via social media soon after hearing of Ronaldinho's retirement from football...
When it comes to Barcelona Ronaldinho was the best skilled and talented player ever. Even  today's best Barca player Lionel Messi could not match his skills. 

Ronaldinho was that 1st player to assist Lionel Messi to his 1st ever Barcelona goal when playing Albacete. 

"As I've always said, I've learned a lot by your side. I'll forever be grateful to you for making everything so easy when I joined the first team. 

"I was lucky enough to share many things with you and I'm really happy about that because, as well as being a star out on the pitch, you're an excellent person and that's the most important thing. 

"Although you've decided to retire, football will never forget your smile. Wishing you all the best, Ronaldinho Gaucho."

No comments:

Post a Comment