Saturday 13 January 2018

GOLF: TIGER'S EX-GIRLFRIEND SAYS 'I WISH HE WOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ME A LITTLE MORE'



Tiger Woods, former world number 1 golfer, is in the news again but for a slightly "ok" reason as his ex-girlfriend has come out blaming Tiger for not listening to her much...
Tiger's ex-girlfriend who is is a ski racer, alpine to be exact, was questioned about the upcoming 2018 Winter Olympics and also questioned about Tiger's return to pro golf by Sports Illustrated. 

Last month Tiger finished 9th in a tournament after being away for 10 months due to back surgery and will be back in action January 25 at the Farmers Insurance Open. 

"I loved him and we're still friends," said Lindsey Vonn. 

"Sometimes I wish he would have listened to me a little more, but he's very stubborn and he likes to go his own way." 

"I hope his latest comeback sticks. I hope he goes back to winning tournaments." 

She was upset how social media dragged her in the limelight with Woods.


No comments:

Post a Comment