Tuesday 9 May 2017

TENNIS: EUGENIE BOUCHARD DEFEATS MARIA SHARAPOVA AT MADRID OPEN


Eugenie Bouchard beat her "cheat" opponent Maria Sharapova in a 3 set match...
Bouchard was very "motivated" in the second round Madrid Open Match...

Bouchard previously critisized Sharapova who came from a drugs ban recently...

The final score after 3 hours of play was 7-5 2-6 6-4...


"I was inspited because I had a lot of players come to me privately, wishing me good luck." said Bouchard...

"They were players I normally don't speak to and I got a lot of text from people in the tennis world that were just rooting for me. I wanted to do it for myself, but also for all these people." ...

"Some girls in the locker room were coming up to me and wishing me good luck which doesn't normally happen."...

Bouchard will play Angelique Kerber who is set to become World number 1 in the 3rd round.

No comments:

Post a Comment