Monday 8 May 2017

EPL: MANCHESTER UNITED BOSS JOSE MOURINHO "HAPPY" FOR ARSENAL FANS


Jose Mourinho said he is "happy" for Arsenal fans that finally they could celebrate his side...
Arsenal beat Manchester United 2-0 at the Emirates Stadium...Top 4 spot is still viable for Arsenal after the win.

In 16 meetings between Mourinho and Wenger, Wenger only won 1 match.

"I left Highbury and they were crying, I left Emirates and they were crying" said Jose Mourinho.

"Finally today they sing, they swing the scarves. It's nice for them."

"It is the first time I leave and they are happy. Before they were walking the streets with their heads low."

"The Arsenal fans are happy and I am happy for them."

"Do you think I enjoy the fact a big club like Arsenal is not winning trophies? I am not enjoying that. It's a big club."

"Wenger is not a small manager. He is a big manager. So it's not normal and I don't care."

No comments:

Post a Comment