Wednesday 29 November 2017

NBA: LeBRON "KING" JAMES EJECTED FOR THE 1ST TIME IN HIS CAREER


LeBron James has been ejected from a game for the 1st time in his career during a game against Miami Heat...
Cleveland Cavaliers won the game 108-97. 

While driving to the basket he felt he was supposed to be awarded a foul but ref Kane Fitzgerald saw otherwise. 

James vented at the ref and he was given an ejection. 

"I got fouled," said James. "I showed my frustrations to the ref and he sent me to the locker room." 

"It is what it is. We got the win that's the most important."

1 comment:

  1. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.
    NBA중계

    ReplyDelete