Wednesday 1 November 2017

F1: LEWIS HAMILTON VOWS TO COME BACK STRONGER THAN EVER NEXT SEASON AFTER WINNING HIS 4TH TITLE


The young British sensation and Mercedes Benz-AMG Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton is determined to come back a better driver next season after winning the Formula One Word title on Sunday in Mexico...
"I have to sit down and figure out the pros and cons of from this year and see how I can improve. I want to be better next year. 

"The challenge is going to be bigger from Ferrari and Red Bull. F1 doesn't sleep. It doesn't stand still," said the 2017 champ.

The champ said his position is sought after and he pointed out that Max Verstappen is the man to watch out for next season. 

"Max is sitting there waiting to take it.

"So I have to raise the game another level in order to stay ahead of him and that motivates me, so there's my motivation already for next year."

No comments:

Post a Comment