Friday 24 November 2017

ATP FINAL: GRIGOR DIMITROV WINS THE ATP FINALS AND LOOKS AHEAD TOWARDS A GRAND SLAM TITLE


Bulgaria's tennis great, Grigor Dimitrov, has won the ATP finals after defeating David Goffin in 3 sets last Sunday...
The 26 year old won the match by 7-5 4-6 6-3 to lift up his most important trophy to date..."I'm still trying to think about what I just did," said the ATP champ.

"I will sit down with the team and reassess the whole year to see what we've done well and what we can improve." 

"I've had good results in the past. But now I need to be even more consistent in those kind of events and at the same time rise up on occasions like these.

"Obviously, this is a great, unbelievable achievement for me but I just still have a lot to give."

No comments:

Post a Comment