Sunday 5 November 2017

BOXING: "I DECLARE WAR UPON YOU" DEONTAY WILDER TELLS ANTHONY JOSHUA AFTER HE DROPPED STIVERNE IN THE 1ST ROUND


Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KO's) is ready to face Anthony Joshua after knocking out Bermane Stiverne...
A fury of left-right punches landing on Stiverne was enough to knock him cold and after that Wilder said "I declare war upon you" calling on Anthony Joshua to be ready. 

The WBC chap said "I know I am the best. Are you up for the test?" asking Joshua. 

"I've been waiting for that fight for a long time now. "I declare war upon you. Do you accept my challenge?" 


Wilder does not want to fight the best contender, Dillian Whyte, who is suited to challenge the heavyweight crow but wants the champ Anthony Joshua. 

"The world wants Joshua, the world wants Wilder, I want Joshua. Joshua come and see me baby. no more dodging, no more excuses. Make the date, don't wait. Let's see who is thee best."

No comments:

Post a Comment