Sunday 11 June 2017

USAIN BOLT: JAMAICA SALUTES A LEGEND AS HE WINS HIS LAST 100M RACE


Usain Bolt received a befitting salute of farewell in Jamaica as he ran his last race in Kingston...
Bolt won the 100m race for the last time in-front of a packed 30,000 fans in Kingston Jamaica...

The same stadium is where he started his illustrious international carrier in 2002 at the world juniors...


He will end his illustrious carrier in London during the World Championship...

"The run, It was just Ok. I must say it was Ok. I don't think I've ever been that nervous running 100m," said the Champ...

"I'm thankful for the support through the years...

"Just the atmosphere and the people, the support they came out and gave me, it was really nerve-racking...


"I never expected this, I knew it was going to be big, the stadium was ram-packed so thank you guys for coming out and supporting me...

"It's big to see everybody that turned up. It shows that what I've done for the sport is a big deal to them and they really appreciate it."

No comments:

Post a Comment