Saturday 10 June 2017

NBA PLAY-OFFS: LEBRON JAMES PASSES MICHAEL JORDAN'S ALL-TIME SCORING RECORD


LeBron James surpassed the legend Michael Jordan in the All-Time Finals scoring list...
Jordan was number 3 and now James has taken the number 3 spot...

It all happened when James was playing his carrier record 44th Finals game, Jordan has 35, in Game 4 of the NBA Final with Golden State Warriors...

Michael Jordan had 1,176 points and James passed Jordan on his 1st bucket of the NBA Final...

All-time scoring record is held by Jerry West (1,679) and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (1,317)...


James also made history by surpassing Michael Jordan's all-time carrier free-throw record made in a playoffs of 1,463...

"I wear the number because of Mike." said James...

"I think I fell in loved with the game because of Mike, just because of what he was able to accomplish. When you're watching Michael Jordan it's almost like a god. So I didn't think I could be Mike."

No comments:

Post a Comment