Thursday 30 March 2017

ALEXIS SANCHEZ: SANCHEZ WANTS TO FINISH HIS CONTRACT AT ARSENAL BUT HAS NOT RULED OUT GOING TO CHELSEA


Arsenal ace Alexis Sanchez wants to stay at Arsenal until his contact runs out...


The Arsenal and Chilean international is expected to leave the club at the end of the season while his contact runs out after 12 months after.

He has put on hold extension talks with Arsenal until the end of the season.

He is seeking to double his £130,000 per week wage.

Other notable teams interested in Sanchez are Chelsea, Internazionale,  Paris St-Germain and Juventus.

He has 22 goals to his name this season for Arsenal.

"I'm happy here in London and I want to finish my contact. That's what I want. I like to stay in one place,  one city,  where the team fights for titles." said Sanchez.

He also joked he could move to Chelsea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment