Saturday 11 February 2017

MANCHESTER UNITED: REAL MADRID NOT SIGNING DAVID DE GEA BEHIND HIS BACK


Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho said Real Madrid will not sign Manchester's prize possession David de Gea behind his back...
He was responding to Real Madrid's president, Florentino Perez, who made a comment about De Gea...Real Madrid president said, "someone is messing with De Gea" and has not ruled out going for him...Mourinho talking about the comment said "With Mr Perez and his right arm Jose Angel Sanchez [director general], they are some of the people in football I can say I did not work for them and then it is over,"..."I can say that we are friends forever, big friends. I like them a lot. Friends speak, friends are open, friends are honest."..."So if at the end of the season I want one of their players and they want one of ours we will not do through the press. We are going to exchange messages. We will be very direct. So they are one of the clubs that I am not worried about at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment