Wednesday 1 February 2017

NBA: LEBRON JAMES LASHES BACK AT CHARLES BARKLEY


LeBron James has decided to call out former NBA star Charles Barkley after Barkley underrated the Cleveland Cav's star last week...
When ESPN asked LeBron James about Barkley's comments hit just blew-up and said "I'm not going to let him disrespect my legacy like that,"..."I'm not the one who threw someone through a window. I never spit on a kid. I never had unpaid debt in Las Vegas." he went on..."All I've done in my entire career is represent the NBA the right way. Fourteen years, never got in trouble. Respect the game. Print that."...



James invited Barkley to meet him, "I know he wanted to retire a long time ago but he can't," LeBron said "He's stuck on that stage every week. And if that makes him want to talk to me, the schedule's out there. He knows every road arena I'll be in. Don't just come up to me at All-Star and shake my hand and smile."...Charles Barkley responded while being interviewed by ESPN Radio's Waddle & Silvy show on Tuesday saying "I stick to what I said, I'm not going to make it personal...He was all whiny last week" ..."I'm good and I'm straightforward, I'm never going to get personal on an NBA player...



LeBron James also fired back at New York Knicks President Phil Jackson's comments that Jame's business associates as his "posse"...That comment was not taken well with a larger African American sports community...James said "I went to see [Carmelo Anthony] at the Garden two years ago when we were in New York, they played Portland. I went up to a suite at half-time, and Phil Jackson din't say one word to me."..."I'm here to win ballgames and take care of my team-mates and take care of my, what's that word, oh, my 'posse."

No comments:

Post a Comment