Sunday 12 February 2017

EPL: ARSENE WENGER DENIES HE WANTS TO LEAVE ARSENAL DESPITE IAN WHRITE'S COMMENTS


Arsenal's boss Arsene Wenger denies he wants to quit after his contract runs out...

Wenger said he did not give any indication to Ian Wright about his future at Arsenal.

The Arsenal Legend said Wenger is "coming to an end".

Ian Wright told BBC Radio 5 that "He looks tired. I think he will leave at the end of the season".

According to Arsene Wenger "We had a little dinner. I appreciate you want me to rest but I'm not ready." 

He added that he looks tired because he wakes up early in the morning.



Wenger joined Arsenal September 1996 and is the longest serving manager in the premier league while Ian Write played for Wenger for 2 seasons 1996 and 1998.

Wright believes Wenger has "some massive decisions to make  and think it could be his last season".

Wenger said "I focus on what is important: winning football games and getting the team to perform. The rest, I can not influence".

Arsenal won a crucial game against Hull City 2-0 yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment