Thursday 2 February 2017

FRANK LAMPARD: CHEALSEA GREAT FRANK LAMPARD HAS ANNOUNCED HIS RETIREMENT FROM FOOTBALL


Frank Lampard has decided to end his 21 year professional career...The 38 year-old left New York end of last year...He has decided to "begin the next chapter"...He was offered contracts by other teams but has decided to retire...


Lampard has won 106 Caps for England and he also played for West Ham and Manchester City before playing in the United States...His announcement came from his Instagram account saying "After 21 years incredible years, I have decided that now is the right time to finish my career as a professional career"....


Lampard thanked West Ham, Manchester City and New York City and most of all Chelsea fans..."Chelsea fans gave myself and my team-mates such incredible support. Their passion and hunger drove me on personally to give my best year after year. I couldn't have done it without them." He has scored more that 300 goals and 211 goals during his 13 years with Chelsea.

No comments:

Post a Comment