Friday 18 August 2017

USAIN BOLT: BOLT ANSWERS CRITICS OVER HIS FINAL RACE INJURY


World Champ Usain Bolt has come out lashing at his critics who questioned his final race injury at the World Athletics Championship in London...
In doing so he released details of his hamstring tear...

Speculation was rife that he was late pulling off the anchor leg of the 4x100 meters relay so he faked his injury...

He came out with an x-ray of his left leg hamstring injury...


Bolt also went into social media saying he never cheated his fans...

He went on Twitter saying: "Sadly I have tear of the proximal myotendineous of biceps femur in my left hamstring with partial retraction. 3 months rehab. 

"I don't usually release my medical report to the public but sadly I have sat and listened to people questioning if I was really injured. 

"I have never been one to cheat my fans in any way & my entire desire at the championship was to run one last time for my fans. Thanx for the continued support my fans and I rest, heal and move on onto to the next chapter of my life #Love&LoveAlone."

The injury he picked up might have been due to a long wait before the race...

The posts on his Twitter were removed shortly after they were posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment