Wednesday 26 June 2019

F1: WILLIAMS' CHIEF TECHNICAL DIRECTOR PADDY LOWE QUITS


Paddy Lowe has decided to step down as a director at Williams with immediate effect...

Lowe joined Williams in the late 80's and moved on to McLaren and Mercedes. 

While at Mercedes he was the Executive Director (technical).

The Kenyan born British engineer came back to Williams in March 2017. Williams currently is struggling without a single constructors' point. 

"After a period of careful reflection I have reached a decision that I will not return to work at Williams," said Lowe. 

"I wish all my previous colleagues the very best to meet the challenges ahead, which I am sure thy will do. I would especially like to t.hank the Williams fans who are so supportive. 

Paddy took a leave of absence during pre-season when Williams had issues the production of their new car.

No comments:

Post a Comment