Wednesday 12 June 2019

F1: "HE DID BLOCK ME" SAYS LEWIS HAMILTON


Lewis Hamilton has concluded that Sebastian Vettel was reckless and deserved the penalty after reviewing replays...

Sebastian Vettel was penalized by race stewards for unsafe return to the racing track after he was pressurized out of track by Hamilton. 

"I watched the replays. It's obvious very close," said Hamilton. 

"What I can say is, if i was in the lead and I made a mistake and went wide, I probably would have done the same thing. 

"It happens so quick and you're just trying to hold position. And when I'd say I'll do the same, I would have tried to squeeze him too. That's ultimately what happened. So my opinion on that has not shifted. Regarding the rules, say you didn't have that rule, I would have kept it lit and we would have crashed. One way or another it was going to go badly,"

Ferrari has put is a formal intent to appeal but have until Thursday to go forward or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment