Tuesday 6 March 2018

BOXING NEWS: REMATCH TO PROCEED DESPITE CLENBUTEROL IN CANELO'S DRUG TEST


Canelo Alvarez versus Gennady Golovkin II will go ahead on May 5th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas despite clenbuterol in Canelo's drug test results...
Alvarez says it "surprises and bothers him" that clenbuterol was found in his drug test. 

Alvarez promoters blame the source to be "meat contamination" in Mexico. 

Because of that he's training will be moved from Mexico to USA. 

Clenbuterol drug helps burn off fat and build lean muscle mass also helps to treat Asthma.

"I'm a athlete who respects the sport and this surprises me and bothers me because it has never happened to me. 

"I will submit to all the tests that require me to clarify this embarrassing situation and I trust that at the end the truth will prevail."

No comments:

Post a Comment