Thursday 19 December 2019

TAKUMI MINAMINO JOINS ANFIELD FROM RED BULL SALZBURG


Midfielder Takumi Minamino has joinded Liverpool football club from Austrian club Red Bull Salzburg after Liverpool triggered his £7.25m release clause...



Minamino will sport the number 18 jersey after he starts to play at Anfied January 1. 

He has undergone a medical and now he is ready for the mersey side sqaud. 

"It has been a dream, my dream to become a Liverpool player. And I'm so excited that the moment has come true.

"To play in the Premier League was one of my targets. I think this is the top league in the world; I was thinking of my career as a footballer progresses smoothly, someday I would be able to play in the Premier League. 


But I never thought I would be able to play in this team and I'm really happy about it. I'm  forward to it." 

No comments:

Post a Comment