Friday 2 February 2018

RUGBY: SOUTH AFRICA RUGBY HAS PART WAYS WITH COACH ALLISTER COETZEE


SA rugby has announced that they have agreed to part ways with SA coach Allister Coetzee...


All issues regarding the Springboks will be handled by the Rugby Department of SA. 

"First and foremost we has to assess what is in the best interest of the Springboks," said SA Rugby boss Jurie Roux. 

"We'd like to thank Allister for his passion and dedication to the Springbok cause and wish him every success in his next role." 

Allister Coetzee said: I have always held Springbok rugby dear to my heart and will continue to do so and for that reason I think now is the time the team and me strike out in new directions. I wish Springbok rugby every success in the future - as I have always done."

No comments:

Post a Comment