Wednesday 14 February 2018

IBB LADIES GOLF OPEN: ANGEL EATON FROM TANZANIA WINS BIG IN ABUJA, NIGERIA


Angel Eaton is Tanzania's finest golfer and by being so she showed the world just how good she really is by winning the IBB Ladies Open in Abuja, Nigeria...
The IBB Ladies Open brought the "best of the best" lady golfers from Africa and was played at the International Golf and Country Club in Abuja. 

Upon arrival to Tanzania at the Julius Nyerere International Airport the champ said "This is a special win." 

"It was very difficult and challenging; but I am glad I finished top of the bunch in the end. 

"The Nigeria Ladies Open was the toughest of them all. I am delighted that I managed to execute my long drives perfectly. 

"I had to ensure that I gave a good account of myself in Abuja - and, so, do Tanzanians proud. 

"I trained very hard ahead of the championship. I am satisfied and pleased with what I have achieved so far." 

The event had 150 amature golfers from alover Africa. Tanzania sent 7 golfers to the tournament. 

The Tanzanian team had Ayne Magombe, Angel Eaton Sophia Mathias, Mwanaidi Ally, Hawa Wanyeche, Tanya Williams and Sarah Dennis. 

Hawa Wanyeche who finished 4th overall in Abuja said, "I would be lying if I say I'm not disappointed not to have won the title."

Congratulations to Angel Eaton and the Tanzanian team for a great performance at the IBB Ladies Open in Abuja.

No comments:

Post a Comment