Thursday 23 May 2019

F1: FORMULA ONE CHAMPION LEWIS HAMILTON PAYS TRIBUTE TO THE LATE NIKI LAUDA


Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton has paid tribute to the former three-time champion Niki Lauda...



Hamilton said Lauda was "a bright light in my life". 

"I will miss our conversations, our laughs, the big hugs after winning races together," tweeted Hamilton. 


Lauda had a 10% stake at Mercedes and helped Mercedes win 5 championships as well as constructors' titles. 

"I am struggling to believe you are gone. God rest your soul. Thank you for being a bright light in my life. I will always be here for your family should they need me. Love you man," Hamilton continued. 

A lot of tributes are being aired by different Motorsport personalities around the world. 


"Niki was loved all over the world, I don't think he did anything bad to anyone," said Ecclestone while talking to BBC Sport. 

Lauda was very close to Hamilton although he was thought not to have friends but he took Hamilton under his wings and they had a special relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment