Red Bull has confirmed that Isack Hadjar will remain with the team for the 2027 F1 campaign.
![]() |
| © XPBimages |
Isack Hadjar has stated that he feels a sense of “privilege” as a Red Bull driver, having penned an extension with the team for 2027.
The Frenchman joined Red Bull this year after an uplifting rookie campaign in 2025.
Despite his inexperience, Hadjar has left a sound impression at Red Bull this year with a consistent run of results that placed him inside the top six.
He also bagged a maiden podium with the team at the Monaco Grand Prix earlier this year and has been labelled by some as the strongest team-mate Max Verstappen has had since Daniel Ricciardo departed the squad.
Having made his return from injury in Baku, Red Bull promptly confirmed that he would be kept on for 2027.
Voicing his reaction, Hadjar commented: “I am really excited to continue with Red Bull Racing.
“I came to this team eight months ago and immediately understood the scale and ambition of this organisation.
“There are so many talented people at the factory, and you’re aware of the privilege of driving for such an incredible team alongside a four-time world champion like Max.”
Red Bull has endured a difficult slip in the pecking order this year - but Hadjar insisted he is motivated to see the team return to the top by continuing to better himself.
“From the moment I signed, I set out to dedicate myself to the team, and with the support of Laurent [Mekies] and everyone in Milton Keynes, I’ve been able to justify the faith they’ve had in me,” he said.
“I’m constantly looking to listen, learn and push myself further every single day, which only makes me more excited about what lies ahead.”
- Fergal Walsh

No comments:
Post a Comment