Thursday 28 November 2019

SERENA WILLIAMS LAUNCHES HER FIRST-EVER FINE JEWELRY COLLECTION


Tennis Ace Serena Williams has launched her first-ever fine jewelry collection in collaboration with K. P. Sanghvi...


K.p. Sanghvi has been in the diamond business for over 50 years and is world known  in the diamond and diamond jewelry industry and not to mention one of the biggest in the business. 


Serena's collection is one of the finest and conflict-free as well as ethically sourced. 

Price range varies from $299 to $9,999 and it was launched with Fred Meyer Jewelers online and selected stores including Macys.com and will expand to more to other department stores and established jewelers 


With more than 70 core collections the collection also offers bracelets, necklaces, rings and earrings. Also other pieces are personalized ID necklaces, pave diamond signet rings, bracelets and lettered diamond earrings. 

"The collection is a beautiful celebration of the strong women in my life and around the world. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to bring a little sparkle and joy to special moments.

"I hope my jewelry design inspires people to love themselves" said the Tennis star. 


K. P. Sanghvi's Vice Presidents, Laura Rubin,  said, "Women see Serena as more than just a tennis player - they see her as a female icon who represents empowerment and believing in oneself. 

"Women of all ages love and admire her and we are excited to share this inspiring collection with them."

7 comments:

  1. Have you ever been tight on cash and thought of pawning your jewelry? This can be a really tough personal decision to make. Keep your valuables or pay the bills. There actually is a win-win situation where you get your cash and keep your jewelry. With a jewelry loan you get your cash and don't need to sell your cherished personal items. Reputable jewelers often have a license to provide loans based on the value of your jewelry. pawn shops in my area

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real testimony and Good news !!!

    My name is mohammad, I just received my loan and it has been transferred to my bank account, a few days ago I applied to Dangote Loan Company through Lady Jane (Ladyjanealice@gmail.com), I asked Lady jane about the Dangote Loan Company's requirements and Jane told me that if I had all the terms my loan would be transferred to me without delay

    And believe me now as my Rp11bn loan with 2% interest rate for my Coal Mining business has just been approved and transferred to my account this is a dream to come, I promise Lady jane that I will tell the world if this is true? and I'm going to tell the world right now because it's true

    You don't have to pay registration fees, license fees, comply with the Dangote Loan Company and you will get your loan

    for more details contact me via email: mahammadismali234@gmail.com and contact the Dangote Loan Company for your loan now via email Dangotegrouploandepartment@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... Beli Emas Terpakai

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. cheap wow gold classic

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great content material as well as great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. I will be back soon for further quality contents. safest place to buy wow gold

    ReplyDelete
  6. Choosing Amethyst Rings Gold whether it is a personal item for you or as a gift for a friend or loved one is often fraught with indecision as the variety is endless. Indecision is however less likely when 'fashion' steps in and creates specific jewellery trends that quickly become the next jewellery must haves. Its not often the case we can treat ourselves to a regular purchase of fine jewellery but thanks to fashion, we simply must!

    ReplyDelete
  7. IGNORANCE IS A MAJOR HUMAN HEALTH CHALLENGE

    I am Jason, a Swiss national. Your biggest enemy might be fear, uncertainty, the mistakes others have made in the past, or even stories told by others who have never made real effort to seek better health. At 39, my dreams were almost shattered as I had lived with HIV for 6 years due to a month-long relationship with a former high school lover. All thanks to Dr WHITE from whom i got healed and my light was rekindled. I was devastated, I stopped dreaming, hope was lost but my decision to try a herbal remedy after researching online brought me back to life. So when your doctor tells you that there is no cure for viral infections, you are telling yourself to hell. Today I have done series of confirmatory HIV tests and everything has proven that I am cured and my skin is refreshed. Protect yourself from HIV, Herpes, HPV, Hepatitis and more by contacting Dr White on Whatsapp 00234-9091-844595. His medications have no side effects, can be mailed to you, no hidden charges, and are taken for a few weeks for full recovery. I have posted this in many forums and a lot of people and called me to say thank you. Together we can save our loved once and stop antiretroviral drugs with so many side effects.
    Face book: Jason Gilbert

    ReplyDelete