Sunday 3 November 2019

LEWIS HAMILTON HAS WORST POLE POSITION SINCE GERMAN GRAND PRIX LAST YEAR


The F1 champ Lewis Hamilton fumbled during Q3 only to finish 5th on the grid with his teammate Valtteri Bottas taking pole position...

Hamilton accepted responsibility for not getting a good pole position. He has never finished below the first 2 grid spots in over a year. 

During the German Grand Prix he started at 14th spot because of mechanical issues in Q2. 

"It was nothing to do with the car, it was just me," said the champ after the Q session. 

"I just didn't pull the laps together today. 

"Clearly the car had capability to be in the front row and I just didn't do it today. 

"It is my fault and I will try to rectify it tomorrow." 

When asked about winning the championship he said,"Honestly, I'm not trying to think about that right now. 

"I'm trying to digest what happened and what happened and then I'll move forwards into tomorrow."

If he clinches the championship he will be only in the history of the sport to take six titles.

Lewis has a much bigger chance is winning the championship at the United States Grand Prix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment