Saturday 9 November 2019

ARESENE WENGER TO SPEAK WITH KARL HEINZ OVER BAYERN JOB


Arsene Wenger will talk to Bayern Boss Karl Heinz Rumenigge over vacant spot at the club...

Rummenigge is the executive chairman of Bayern Munich and the club needs an experienced manager after Niko Kovac was sacked. 

"We decided together we will talk next week, because I'm in Doha until Sunday. This is the true story," said the former Arsenal manager. 

"On Wednesday afternoon Rummenigge called me. I could not answer and by politeness I called him back. 

"He was in his car going to the the game against Olympiakos. We talked for four to five minutes maximum and he told me they had assigned [Hanz Dieter] Flick to be the coach - He will manage the next two games.

"He [Rummenigge] asked me if I would be interested because they are looking for a coach. I told him I didn't have any thoughts about it. It needs some time to have a think about it."

Arsene Wenger is a legend at Arsenal having spent 22 years with the club. He won 7 FA cups with the Gunners and 3 Premier League titles. 

Bayern are currently at 4th position on the Bungesliga table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment