Friday 1 June 2018

REAL MADRID FC: ZINEDINE ZIDANE QUITS MADRID


Real Madrid manager has decided to quit after a successful 3-times consecutive Champions League titles...
According to Capella Zidane was already facing a sack of he was to loose the Champions League.

He said Real Madrid 'need a different voice'.

"I love this Club.

"What I think is that this team needs to continue winning but I think it needs a change, a different voice, another methodology. And that's why I took this decision.

"I'm not going to coach another team right now. I'm not looking for another team. It's not as simple as just staying. I think it would be difficult to keep winning if I stayed.

"I am not staying but it's not a sad day for me. It's a 'hasta pronto' a 'see you soon' not a goodbye.

"This relationship isn't going to change, not for anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment