Wednesday 24 July 2024

YOUNG AFRICANS (YANGA) STAR CONFIRMS THREE PSL APROACHES


Young Africans SC star Stephane Aziz Ki has confirmed he received three approaches from South African clubs.

The Burkina Faso international agreed to extend his stay with the Tanzania Premier League champions by a further two seasons amidst widespread interest in his services.

Clubs in Morocco, Egypt and notably the big three in South Africa, Mamelodi Sundowns, Orlando Pirates and  Kaizer Chiefs have been linked with moves for his services.

“Even after the game [against Mamelodi Sundowns] there was like three clubs, three teams from South Africa, they came straight to me but what I said was that I never finished my job with Young Africans,” Aziz Ki when asked by iDiski Times about PSL offers.

“For me it’s like one project between me and the team, I want to go far with this team, for me [the project] is not finished, I have to come back to work and then go further with this team.

“I know these teams, so many clubs here [in South Africa] came to me but I need to finish my job here at Yanga.”

Aziz Ki featured in the Mpumalanga Premier’s Cup opener on Saturday afternoon in their 2-1 defeat to Bundesliga side FC Augsburg at Mbombela Stadium.

- Lorentz Kholer

No comments:

Post a Comment