Wednesday 22 September 2021

ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI WINS THE EUROPEAN GOLDEN SHOE 2021 AWARD


 Robert Lewandowski has won the 2021 European Golden Shoe Award.

Lewandowski in his official tweeter account thanked his family, his teammates and #FCBayern as a team for the special honour. 

The German star scored 41 goals for his team all the way to a Bundesliga title.

He praised his teammates makes his team play. Karim Benzima saying,”I admire Karim not only for the goals he scores but [Because of how] how he makes his team play.”

“His work for the team is what I like the most about him. He is a great player.”







.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.
    ข่าวฟุตบอลออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete