Thursday 29 April 2021

MY TESTIMONY ON COVID-19 | MARK MWANDOSYA





My Testimony on Covid-19

Over the last one month I have been battling #COVID19 resulting from the #coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2). How I was able to catch the disease at my far flung village of Lufilyo, Busekelo in Mbeya Region, despite my strict observation of health protocols shows how elusive the #coronavirus can be. 

I wish to thank Almighty God for the Easter gift of life. I also wish to thank my wife Lucy Akiiki, our childern and grand children, the wider Kahigwa and Mwandosya families, my doctors and nurses at Mbeya Zonal Referral Hospital and Nairobi Hospital, @AMREFFlyingDocs, colleagues at, and the leadership of @StanbicBankTZ , @StanbicKE and @SBGroup Nairobi Regional Office, Ambassador Chirau Mwakwere and Mrs Rose Mwakwere of Nairobi, His Honour Judge Paul Mugamba of the Supreme Court of Uganda and Mrs Grace Mugamba, the Kabange family of Nairobi, and all friends and well wishers.

Mine is a personal attestation of the existence of Corona/Covid 19 in #Tanzania.

Now that we have had a smooth transition, and we are blessed with a new leadership under Her Excellency. President @SuluhuSamia, I wish her God's grace and abundant blessings. His Excellency  @DrPhilipMpango  who upon his appointment I warmly congratulate, has been through what I have experienced. I respectfully beseech Excellencies @SuluhuSamia , @DrPhilipMpango and @DrHmwinyi, President of #Zanzibar that we join the rest of the world in the fight against this pandemic, just as we have done before in combating other epidemics and pandemics. No one in the world is safe until all of us are safe.

I humbly pray that, if possible, no other compatriot of mine should suffer the debilitating effects of this disease. Frankly, I would never wish it upon even my worst enemy.

May Almight God shower abundant blessings upon #Tanzania , and upon us all. Pro Deo et patria.

Mark Mwandosya.

No comments:

Post a Comment