Thursday 4 July 2019

ARSENAL FC: BRAZILIAN TEENAGE FORWARD GABRIEL MORTINELLI HAS BECOME A NEW GUNNER


Arsenal FC has made their first signing of the 'summer' by picking teenage sensation Gabriel Mortinelli....

Mortellini has scores 10 goals in 34 games with club Ituano. He joined Ituano inn 2017. 

He was recently called by the Brazilian National team in preparation for he Copa America games. 

"I model my game on Cristiano Ronaldo," says the teenager. 

"He is a player who works hard, pushing himself to the next level. Always in the run for titles and individual trophies. 

"This is a dream since I was a child and also m family's dream for me to be playing football in Europe and playing for a big team like Arsenal. I'm going to take this opportunity." 

Mortinelli has signed a long-term contact with the Gunners.

No comments:

Post a Comment