Thursday 19 April 2018

MOTOGP: MARC MAQUEZ SENDS APOLOGETIC MESSAGE TO VALENTINO ROSSI AFTER FORCING HIM OUT OF THE 2ND RACE


Marc Marquez has sent a message to Valentino Rossi after forcing the veteran out of the second race of the season...
Diario media outlet said sent the message after the race. 

Rossi fumed at Marquez after the incident at the end and refused all tempts to get an apology from the defending champion Marquez. 

Marquez did admit he was at fault but desperately wanted to apologies to the veteran. 

"I'm going to continue being the same, I've always tried to run with intensity, but Argentina's race was an accumulation of circumstances and a lot of things," said Marquez while talking to Efe news agency in Brazil. 

"Because of bad luck, I touched Valentino and then when he entered the grass he fell down, I understood the mistake, it was mine and I was penalised for it. 

"When I took off my helmet, the first thing I did was to go and apologise because it happens to every driver, we are all going to the limit, but I am calm because in the end it was a mistake and the important thing is to learn from it." 

No comments:

Post a Comment