![]() |
| Photo Credit: WWE |
Triple H confirms Brie Bella was taken to the hospital after her match at WWE SummerSlam Night One.
Brie Bella teamed up with her sister Nikki Bella and Paige in a six-woman tag team match against Fatal Influence’s Jacy Jayne, Lainey Reid, and Fallon Henley at the event. During the contest, it appeared that she sustained a shoulder injury, possibly while Jayne performed a cannonball on Bella against the steel steps.
However, she continued the match, which ended with Jacy Jayne pinning Paige. The Bella Twins then turned heel on Paige after the bout and gave her a beatdown. WWE’s Chief Content Officer Triple H addressed Brie Bella’s injury during the post-show press conference, revealing that she was taken to the hospital to get scans. There’s no official diagnosis yet, and he hopes it’s not as serious as initially feared.
“She’s injured. I don’t have an update yet. She was here. Got some treatment here. She has been taken to the hospital to get some scans done. So I don’t have a clean answer on it yet. I know a hurt shoulder seems pretty bad, but I don’t have that answer yet.” Triple H said.
“Hopefully we will soon, and hopefully it won’t be as bad as we thought it was. But that’s the nature of the game, and we’ll pivot accordingly. It’s unfortunate. I hate it. It’s part of our business, and I think tonight that was the only serious thing that came out of this,” Triple H concluded.
.- KEBIN ANTONY, H/T WrestleZone

No comments:
Post a Comment