Monday, 24 August 2026

AJ STYLES LEFT CONFUSED BY ILJA DRAGUNOV'S WWE EXIT

Photo Credit: WWE


AJ Styles is as confused as everyone about Ilja Dragunov’s WWE exit.

Speaking on The AJ Styles Show, the Phenomenal One addressed Ilja Dragunov’s WWE exit last week. He clarified that he doesn’t know anything about the situation and that his current role in the company is limited to coaching.

Styles noted that Ilja Dragunov was an awesome talent, but once again said that he doesn’t know anything about the circumstances surrounding the Mad Dragon’s exit.

“I don’t know anything about it. I know that I’m very sad about this situation. I enjoy his work very much. So I don’t know what’s going on. I can’t say much about it. You’d think I know. I work for the company, but my place is in the coaching and the talent and little things to hopefully help make WWE better and build that foundation with the younger talent. So, I don’t know what was going on. I just know “Holy c**p!” That’s about all I know,” AJ Styles began.

After co-host Tony Giles noted that Ilja Dragunov showcased a hard-hitting style and looked very believable in the ring, AJ Styles said, “Seems like that’s all the things that we want, and again, I don’t know. We’re going to have to wait and see what he says about the situation when he’s able to talk about it, and then we’ll all know the truth. We can speculate about what this is; the truth is. We don’t know. I’ll be the first one to tell you I thought the guy was awesome. So I don’t know.”

- KEBIN ANTONY

No comments:

Post a Comment