Wednesday 3 July 2024

MUHAMMAD ALI'S GRANDSON 'KNOCKS KAKE PAUL TO THE CANVAS' AFTER TURNING DOWN MILLION-DOLLAR OFFER ATO FIGHT HIM

Nico Ali Walsh


 The world was almost treated to the spectacle of Muhammad Ali's grandson in the ring with Jake Paul but the lucrative offer was turned down.

Nico Ali Walsh has claimed that was offered a multi-million dollar contract to fight Paul but he opted to turn it down.

Ali Walsh has gained a lot of respect in the boxing world recently after his win over Sona Akale, as he seemed to suffer a dislocated shoulder mid-fight. He then punched his own shoulder to try and put it back into place.


Strong words from Ali Walsh

The 23-year-old said after his win: "I want to let everyone know that I chose the path of boxing and I chose the path of legacy. If I wanted to, I could be a millionaire right now. Before this fight, I denied a multi-million dollar contract from MVP Promotions to fight Jake Paul and I'm fighting a real fighter tonight.

"I'm not part of that circus league of boxing. This is the real league of boxing. This is what I'm going to do."

Paul was quick to respond to Ali Walsh's comments as he tweeted: "Lol exactly. His whole point here works against him. I been trying to fight this fraud and now he admitted he ducked me but calling me a circus act. Gifted a decision tonight because of his last name. Shake my head."

It certainly would not be a surprise to see the two come up against each other in the future but for now, Paul is focused on his July fight with Mike Perry and then the big one against Mike Tyson.

- SAM

No comments:

Post a Comment