Tuesday 23 April 2024

GRAVENBERCH IS "VERY HAPPY" WITH FIRST PREMIER LEAGUE GOAL

Photo by Zac Goodwin/PA Images via Getty Images


 Ryan Gravenberch has had an up and down first season at Liverpool since joining the Reds from Bayern Munich last summer. On Sunday, in Liverpool 3-1 win over Fulham, the Dutch midfielder scored his first Premier League goal.

“I remember I got the ball from Harvey and as soon as I took that first touch I knew already that I wanted to shoot.” Gravenberch said. “It was nice to see it go in, I’m very happy with my first Premier League goal.”

“For us it was important because we are out of Europe and we had to to get confidence again.” Gravenberch told Liverpoolfc.com after the win. “So we won today and that gives us that extra boost.”

The next match for the midfielder and his Liverpool teammates is the Merseyside Derby on Wednesday. He was asked about that game as well.

“For us we just go game by game,” said Gravenberch. “We won today and now Everton is waiting for us on Wednesday and we have to be prepared for them as well and then we go moving forward.”

- Mark Katsner

No comments:

Post a Comment