Wednesday 25 January 2023

GRANIT XHAKA ON GOING TO SWITZERLAND 🇨🇭 TO RECEIVE THE PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARD



Arsenal midfielder and Swiss 🇨🇭 star Granit Xhaka said, “My coach Mikel Arteta sent me here. He told me that I absolutely had to pick up this prize in person. I really appreciate that I get such freedom from the coach.” 

“I feel fitter than ever in my career. I owe this above all to my coach. He has been working with us for three years now. He knows exactly what he is doing.” 

“You can feel the meaning. I have been with Arsenal for seven years now. The mood among the fans has never been as good as it is now. But there is still a long way to go. We take game by game and look at ourselves.” 

“I have had many coaches in my career, but never one like Mikel Arteta. 

“He seems to focus only on football 24 hours a day. He always has a plan A, B - and maybe even a plan Z. But not only tactically, but also humanly, it is top.” 

“Last season we lost the first three games [at the start]. Some were already at the end with their patience at that time. Now you can see what can happen if you give a coach time. It's his first stop ever as head coach. He's something very special.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment