Thursday 2 April 2020

CORONAVIRUS HAS TAKEN FORMER MARSEILLE BOSS PAPE DIOUF


Former Marseille President Pape Diouf has died as a result of coronavirus...


The club Marseille went on twitter saying "Pape will remain in the hearts on Marseillais forever, as one of the great architects in the clubs history."

Djibril Cisse formr Liverpool and France sticker played under Diouf. "Today French football has lost a great man," said Cisse's post "My sadness is great today. Rest in peace." 

Former French international Didier Deschamps was appointed manager under Diouf. 

The Ligue de Football Professionnel (LFP) said: "Journalist, agent, President of Olympique de Marseille, Pape Diouf dedicated is whole life in service of football. 

"A member of the LFP administrative council from September 2007 to June 2009, Pape Diouf will be remembered as charismatic and passionate director."

When he was at the helm Marseille finished 2nd in League 1 twice and the team went on to win their 1st league title in 2010 in 18 years of no cup. 


6 comments:

  1. I rarely share my story with people, not only because it put me at the lowest point ever but because it made me a person of ridicule among family and friends. I put all I had into Binary Options ($690,000) after hearing great testimonies about this new investment

     strategy. I was made to believe my investment would triple, it started good and I got returns (not up to what I had invested). Gathered more and involved a couple family members, but I didn't know I was setting myself up for the kill, in less than no time all we had put ($820,000) was gone. It almost seem I had set them up, they came at me strong and hard. After searching and looking for how to make those scums pay back, I got introduced to maryshea03@gmail.com to WhatsApp her +15623847738.who helped recover about 80% of my lost funds within a month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  



























      Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  

      Delete
  2. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.
    retail face mask

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. coronavirus cleaning services

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! coronavirus cleaning services

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. coronavirus cleaning services

    ReplyDelete